No words. *Mindblown* Just kidding. The Mr. just said “Oh, that’s some kind of wonderful. Tell me to stop!”
After finishing off some leftovers from healthy dishes this week, we decided we needed a pizza night. Truth be told, this may just be the best pizza we’ve ever made.
- Garlic and herb pizza dough from Trader Joe’s
- Pepper jack cheese
- Mozzarella sticks and Colby jack sticks for the stuffed crust
- No salt added tomato sauce (brightened it up with sriracha, Italian seasoning, sweet basil, rosemary, ground garlic, cayenne, black pepper, sea salt, chili powder, and a dash of cinnamon)
- Honey chipotle BBQ sauce
- Canned chunk chicken
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- Green bell pepper
- Black olives
- Prep dough according to directions.
- Cook the bacon.
- Mix up your red sauce.
- Mix the chunk chicken with the BBQ sauce and a squirt of sriracha.
- Sauté the veggies (we left the onion raw).
- Sauté the garlic until crispy.
- Cut cheese sticks into strips.
- Roll out dough and put cheese strips along the edges, folding the dough over.
- Layer on red sauce, cheese, meats, veggies, garlic, olives, more cheese. Brush crust with garlic butter.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown abs bubbly.
- Add pineapple.
- Get a stomach ache.