I like to start most of my mornings out with a protein shake. With my leftover pumpkin puree, this one is fitting for the season!
Pumpkin Pie Protein Shake
- 0.25 cup, Greek Yogurt Plain Nonfat
- 0.75 c / 115 g / 4 oz, Pureed Pumpkin
- 0.50 medium banana (126g), Dole (frozen is best)
- 0.75 scoop (35g), Combat (Cookies and Cream)
- 1.00 tablespoon, Raw Apple Cider
- Lots of cinnamon and pumpkin spice!
- Ice as needed
- Mix all ingredients except for ice in a blender. Add water (or milk) if it’s too thick.
- Add ice until desired consistency is achieved.
My shake is slightly green here because I added some greens powder and then a frozen greens block (puree greens that need to be used up with water then freeze!). The greens cut the sweetness but without it, this tastes just like pumpkin pie!